In theory losing weight is very simple. After hitting rock bottom, Kishan learned about diet and exercise. He went on to lose 205 pounds!
Don’t listen to those who are unwilling to support you. When you really figure things out, it becomes less of a physical game and more of an emotional one. We eat because we are depressed, bored and tired. Despite what you may think, you are in control and can affect change. Get out there and make it happen.
Here is what you need to do:
- Cut out all sugars and other processed junk.
- Eliminate all drinks except water. Drink enough water to make your urine clear.
- Add some vegetables into your diet, you can eat as much veggies as you want.
- Add some high quality proteins. It could be whey protein, or chicken breast or fish. Eat up to 1 gm of protein per pound of your body weight.
- Then comes the carbs: This one is a little tricky and probably the topic of most bro arguments online. While cutting carbs does help with weight loss, it’s not advised to be on a low carb diet all year. During the early phases of your weight loss journey, I’d argue to cut out carbs to as low as you can get away with. If you’re feeling dizzy, however, just take some damn carbs.
- Start going on long walks the kind where you wander on mountain side road for hours with headphones plugged in your ears.
- Join the nearby gym and start lifting HEAVY WEIGHTS to gain some muscles.
- Do 20 minutes cardio 3 times per week.
And there you have it. Your weight will drop faster than the British Pound if you follow this plan. But, I think it won’t work for you out of the box, you’ll need to make some changes according to your body type or your diet preferences and that’s just fine.
Here is Kishan Shah’s Story