- 1 large or 2 small/medium cauliflowers
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 1-pound package wide egg noodles
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan
- ½ cup cheddar
- Olive oil (for baking)
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220˚C.
- Wrap cauliflower in a clean dish towel, then turn it upside down and bang it against the surface of your counter until you feel the cauliflower crack (be sure to rotate to break it up on all sides).
- Pull florets off of stem and break apart the bigger florets into smaller pieces.
- In one small bowl, pour flour; in another, whisk two eggs; and in a medium bowl, combine your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Coat each piece in flour, followed by the eggs and finally the bread crumb mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet and place all cauliflower bites in it, then drizzle olive oil over them or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with marinara, ranch, or sour cream, and enjoy!