Chicken Alfredo roll-ups are the snack you need. Don’t you dare look anywhere else.
- 3 tbsp. butter (plus more greasing the dish)
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 1/4 c. milk (preferably 2% or whole)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 2c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk the flour into the butter and garlic and cook until the mixture is bubbling and golden, 1 minute more. Gradually pour in milk, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer, then stir in cream cheese and Parmesan. Let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and about 1 teaspoon of parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then stir in shredded chicken.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Lay cooked noodles in a single layer on a cutting board or baking sheet. Spread chicken Alfredo mixture on each noodle, then roll up the lasagna noodle. Lay the roll-ups in the baking dish seam side-down. Spoon more sauce on top of the roll-ups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and beginning to brown. Garnish with more parsley and serve warm.