Few years back I’ve decided to simplify my life so that I can get back to more of the things that I enjoy. I’ve started to do some changes in my life and things got better and better. I’ve found this list that is very close to my plan so i decided to share it with you.
Achive most of his steps and you will simplify and enjoy your life:
- Remove ALL Apps from your phone. You are not even using the Productivity Apps or the Notes on your phone. Throw out everything. Period. Use your phone for calling and messaging people that is all. Get away from your phone as much as possible. It is a tool, not your best friend.
- Clean your space. There is no reason to have a messy home. All it does is it makes you sulk even more. Keep a clean home, a clean working area and you will simplify your day a lot.
- Clean your self. Be proud, happy and excited when you walk out of the door in the morning. But even if you do not go outside, still keep yourself in top shape. Not for anyone else but for yourself.
- Eat more greens. There is enough going on in your life that you shouldn’t have to worry about your health, your body and your fitness as well. Keep it as simple as you can and help yourself as much as possible.
- Drink more water. Your brain needs all the Oxygen it can get. Drinking more water increases the transmission of Oxygen to your brain, which makes it a lot simpler to think faster.
- Do what can be done in 2 minutes right away. Get the small stuff out of the way right away. Do not wait until it gets so big and important that you have to do it and that it creates stress.
- Complete organizational tasks right away. All that government stuff and all the work-related stuff you do not want to do. Get that done right away. You do not want to do it, but you know you have to eventually, so you might as well do it as soon as you receive the task.
- Check your messages 1–2 times a day, not more. Unless it is your job do not check your messages more often. And, if you really want to simplify your life a lot, then you pick a time at which to message people, even your friends. Make working easy by even ignoring IMs and Calls until the time you chose.
- Get up early. Even if you are a person that works better at night, if you wake up early you will get more stuff done. It is theoretically impossible that all successful people are morning people, yet they are. That means that there must be a reason to wake up earlier than to stay up later. Copy the ones that are doing it right.
- Go to bed early. To make it easier for you to get up, to avoid the random parties you regret going to, and to stop yourself from drug and alcohol abuse, do yourself a favor and go to bed early. Going to bed at 10 p.m. means you can get up at 5 a.m. and start your day before the sun even gets up.
- Start over on your email. Create a New Email Address. Do not even bother unsubscribing to everyone. Just get a new email address and start giving it out to the most important people. You will have to check 2 Email Adresses for a while, but soon you will have one with ALL the important stuff in one place, and another Email to give to all the unimportant newsletters.
- Stop drinking alcohol or smoking. Completely stop. No ifs, ands or buts.
- Throw out your TV. Do it to fight all the negativity. All the bad news, all the commercials telling you you are not good enough and all the Drama TV Shows. Just throw it out entirely.
- Go outside. Take a walk outside. Even if it is just for 10 minutes a day. Get out of any stressful environment. We all know the feeling of having a lot of Tension in the room, well the same thing happens when you work a lot and leave a bad mood. Get away from that environment and go outside to recharge completely.
- Smile. Leave a better environment in your wake by smiling more often. Smiling releases the feel-good-hormones Serotonin and Dopamine. Having a better mood is always simpler and easier than walking around depressed or angry.
- Listen to uplifting music. Get into an even better mood by listening to all the amazing Music. Listen to it as often as you possibly can and really get invested in it. Create a better mood, remove all the stress from feeling negative and have more fun.
- Be Honest. Be brutally honest with everyone, especially yourself. Tell people what you really think and tell yourself what you really need to do. This will bring a new change in your life that ends with having a much simpler Life.
- Remove unnecessary friends. This is probably the single best tip to simplify your life. Anyone that is not making you feel better, is not empowering you and does not want you to be your absolute best should not be worth your time. Basically, if you can think about removing them from your life, then do it.
- Say No. Say No to all the Bullshit things you do. Say No to watching TV, playing video games, eating candy, eating chips, drinking alcohol and all of the other bad things to do. Really say it out loud to remove it from your life.
- Say Yes. But say Yes to all the amazing things as well. Say Yes to working hard, to enjoying Life, to going out with your friends, to falling in love, to working out, to eating healthy, to drinking water, to goofing around and to all the other incredible things in your life.
Say it out loud! “YES! I will live an amazing Life!”.